FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Community Resilience Action Network of Erie (CRANE) presents their fifth annual summit:
Resilient Erie Stewardship Summit
ERIE, Pa. –
When: November 15,
Where: Tom Ridge Environmental Center, Room 112, Erie PA
Each year, the Community Resilience Action Network of Erie (CRANE) hosts an annual summit addressing local impacts from climate change in our community. This year, the 5th Annual Summit will highlight all the great projects happening in Erie County to adapt to or mitigate those impacts. Considering the current hurricane activity affecting Texas and Florida, through this informational summit, we hope to showcase the current research and acts of local stewardship our community is taking to build a more Resilient Erie.
Project Topics related to:
- Stormwater Management: Green or Grey Infrastructure, Land Use Planning, etc.
- Green & Resilient Buildings: Energy Efficiency, Renewables, Construction, etc.
- SMART Growth or similar land-use planning related to Urban Sprawl
- Green Spaces and Green Parking Lots
- Energy Use: Energy Efficiency, Renewables, Alternative Fuels, etc.
- Water Quality: Harmful Algae Blooms, Bluff or Stream Erosion, Invasive Species, Pollution, etc.
- Tourism: Fishing & Fisheries, Winter Sports, Local Food Industries, Beach Mgmt, Business Practices.
- Emergency Preparedness for Extreme Weather
See request for proposals to submit a project